Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My First Android App in Market (Design Pattern)

Design Pattern






















My First Android App 'Design Pattern' published today (08/11/2010) in Google Android Market.


This is a smilar kind of reference app in iPhone/iPad , I released 2 weeks back in Apple App Store.



As a Software professional/Architect/Student I always thought of the need for a handy reference that would guide me through Object Oriented Software designing using DESIGN PATTERNS.

App describes each of the 23 Design patterns
- Types of design patterns within it
- When to use which DESIGN PATTERN
- What are the Pro(s) and Con(s) of using each of the design patterns
- Each of the design patterns has Class Diagram with example
- Ready source code with example.




No comments:

Post a Comment